- Shredz Thermogenic Protein for Women- $39.99. While strength training it’s important to take protein because it helps repair the muscles we break down while working out. The ingredients in this protein include: Whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, green tea extract, green coffee bean, and raspberry ketones. Serving size is 1 scoop (30g) which I take after my workouts. Flavors include Blueberry muffin (the one I have), Vanilla and Chocolate. http://www.shredz.com/product/shredz-thermogenic-protein-made-for-women-2lb/
- Mr Hyde pre workout-$28.98. If you want more intense, powerful workouts, try this pre workout for an added boost in energy and focus. Mix one scoop of this with 8 fl of water 15-30 minutes before your workout. This product does contain caffein among other ingredients, so if you are sensitive to caffein start off with 1/2 scoop or try a pre workout that doesn’t include caffein. Here are some options http://www.bestworkoutsupplementsblog.com/top-5-best-caffeine-free-pre-workout-supplements/ Flavors include: Blue razz, watermelon, fruit punch, and orange burst. Lowest price for a 30 day serving here https://www.muscleandstrength.com/store/hyde.html
- One A Day Women’s MultiVitamin- $13.92. This multivitamin is made to boost your daily health. Its formulated to support bone strength, breast health, heart health, immunity, physical energy, healthy skin and reproductive system. I take 1 capsule every morning with breakfast. I found a 200 count for only $13.92 at Walmart http://www.walmart.com/ip/One-A-Day-Complete-Multivitamin-Women-s-200-ct/10311437
- Vitamin B12- $11.11. This vitamin helps convert food into cellular energy and supports nervous system function. Vitamin B12 also helps protect against cancers like breast, colon, lung, and prostate cancer. The vitamin is also used to improve memory loss, Alzheimer’s disease, boosting mood, energy, concentration, immune system and slow aging. For information on dosage visit http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-926-vitamin%20b12.aspx?activeingredientid=926&activeingredientname=vitamin%20b12 I found it cheapest at Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Nature-Made-Vitamin-Tablets-200-Count/dp/B001F1HU3S/ref=sr_1_4?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1450289431&sr=1-4&keywords=vitamin+b12
- Biotin Vitamin-$6.39 Biotin helps promote beautiful hair, healthy skin and strong nails. Biotin is necessary for cell growth and the production and metabolism of fat into amino acids. The maximum daily dosage is 10,000 mcg. If combining it with other supplements that already include Biotin, you might need to get a lower dosage. For more information of dosage visit http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-313-biotin.aspx?activeingredientid=313&activeingredientname=biotin. I found it cheapest at Amazon for a $6.39 for a 100 count serving http://www.amazon.com/Natrol-Maximum-Strength-Tablets-100-Count/dp/B004H7GB9G/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1450290300&sr=8-3&keywords=biotin+nail
Disclaimer: Consult your doctor before beginning a new supplement routine, and speak to them about recommended dosage. I am not a doctor or a nutritionist, just simply sharing my supplement routine and what works for me personally.
I hope it helped. Thanks for reading!