We all dread when we get those dreadful unexpected pimples that are so unappealing and always tend to pop up on the worst times!
Here are 5 home remedies for getting rid of your pimple fast!
- Aspirin: Aspirin’s leading ingredient is salicylic acid which is the same ingredient in many drugstore products that help combat pimples. Crush one aspiring and mix with water to create a paste and apply it to your pimple, and leave it on for 10 min then rinse it off.
- Tea tree oil: Tea tree oil is a mild antiseptic and mild anti inflammatory, place a few drops directly to your pimple and leave it overnight.
- Apple cider vinegar: Use one part vinegar and 3 to 4 parts water. This makes a great organic facial toner that helps keep those nasty pimples away! It also helps to remove any bacteria on your face.
- Tooth paste: Try to use the all white kind of toothpaste not the gel ones. The ingredients in the all white one contains hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, and triclosan; which all help in drying out a pimple. Place a bit of the toothpaste directly to the pimple and leave overnight.
- Baking soda: Baking soda is amphoteric which means it can act as an acid or a base. It helps neutralize your pH balance which are a common cause of acne. Mix with water to create a paste and apply it all over your problem areas. It will help dry the pimple, remove excess oil, and remove any dirt or dead skin cells.
For more home remedies check out http://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20907845_9,00.html