I’ve found a great organic facial scrub that helps brighten your skin, reduce acne scars, smooth your skin and get rid of those unappealing blackheads we all dread.
Heres is all you need:
- 2 tsp of brown sugar
- 1 tsp of coconut oil (if your skin is more on the drier side)
- 1/2 a lemon
- Facial cotton pads
- Start off by wetting your face with warm water to help open your pores.
- If you’re using coconut oil, mix a tsp to the brown sugar.
- Squeeze half a lemon into the brown sugar and coconut oil and mix until it becomes a paste
- Use a cotton pad to place the paste to your face
- Move in circular motion and concentrate on problem areas where there is acne scars or blackheads. Avoid your eyes.
- Cleanse face with cold water, this will tighten your pores.
Benefits of this scrub:
- Helps lighten face especially acne scars
- Helps minimize the appearance of wrinkles and discoloration
- Removes blackheads
- It leaves the skin smooth and soft
- Its also great for the rest of your body to help exfoliate and remove any dead skin cells (sounds disgusting but true) lol
- Its inexpensive and you probably already have the ingredients in your home! 😉
For more home made facial scrubs check out http://homemadeforelle.com/10-simple-exfoliating-face-scrubs/