- 93% lean ground turkey (2 small packs)
- Red bell peppers
- Sea salt and pepper
- Low sodium all purpose seasoning
- 1/2 Recaito
- Garlic paste
- Hunt tomato paste
- Coconut oil
* I’m not one to measure at all when I cook, I just go based on taste!
- Start by cleaning the ground turkey with water and a bit of vinegar to remove any bacteria from the meat.
- Grease your pan with coconut oil, place your meat in the pan and begin to season.
- I start off with a bit of sea salt and pepper
- About 2 tbsp of garlic paste
- 2 tbsp of vinegar
- A generous amount of low sodium all purpose seasoning
- Sprinkle a small palm size of oregano (make sure to remove the little stems)
- Mix 1/2 of a recaito
- Cover the meat and let cook until meet is not pink anymore
- Then cut about 3/4 of an onion and half of a red bell pepper and mix with the meat.
- Cover again for a few minutes on low heat so the onion and peppers can cook.
- Mix 3 tbsp of Hunt tomato paste for color and a bit of more flavor.
- Add some water if necessary to mix the tomato paste better.
- Cover again for a few more minutes.
- And you’re done! Time to eat and enjoy!
- Season the asparagus with coconut oil, sea salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Grease grill (I used the George foreman grill)
- Grill until crisp
- Sprinkle a bit of parmesan cheese on top
Sweet potato is the easiest!
- Poke a bunch of holes into the sweet potato with a fork
- Place in a zip bloc bag
- Place in the sweet potato in the microwave for 5 minutes of more depending on the size of the potato.
- Once done poke a fork in the center to check if its soft in the center, if not give it another 1-2 minutes or more
- Once cooked, cut in half and sprinkle a bit of cinnamon
This is a great recipe for lunch or dinner thats healthy and yummy!
For more ground turkey recipes check out: http://www.delish.com/cooking/g2144/ground-turkey-recipes/