I’ve recently been doing a lot of research on the benefits of drinking organic apple cider vinegar with mother. I’ve personally have seen some benefits I would love to share with you guys.
Here’s my top 5 reasons why you should drink organic vinegar:
- It’s actually great for acne prone skin! This is the reason why I first started drinking apple cider vinegar. I drink a glass of water with a tbsp. of apple cider vinegar in the morning. I’ve seen a significant difference in my skin since I’ve incorporated this into my routine. I’m not breaking out as often and my skin looks brighter and softer. The vinegar can be used to detoxify your body and remove bacteria or toxins inside that may be causing you to break out. It’s antibacterial properties will help keep your acne under control. Some people even use it as a natural toner. You can use one part vinegar and two parts water and use it on your face in the morning and night before moisturizing to balance your skin’s PH.
- Apple cider vinegar can help you lose weight. The acetic acid acts as an appetite suppressant, increases your metabolism, and reduces water retention.
- Lower blood sugar. A few studies have determined that taking apple cider vinegar at night resulted in lower blood glucose in the morning. Scientist believe the antiglycemic of the acid is the key.
- Apple cider vinegar could lower cholesterol. A 2006 study found the acetic acid in the vinegar lowered bad cholesterol in rats. Also, a similar study done in Japan resulted in lowered cholesterol in the participants.
- Whiten teeth. Swishing some diluted apple cider vinegar with two parts water in your mouth before brushing your teeth will help whiten your teeth.
If you want to learn more about the benefits of apple cider vinegar. Check out this article http://www.rd.com/health/wellness/apple-cider-vinegar-benefits/
If you know about other benefits of apple cider vinegar please share them below!
Thanks for reading!❤